Special Interest Group
Guidelines for Special Interest Group
- The Special Interest Group is to provide advice to the College on matters relating to the topic of special interest.
- Special Interest Groups are to be open to all members of the College and to others at the Chair’s discretion
- Members are to be invited to register as members of the Special Interest Group.
- Members of the Group should elect a Chair and a Committee.
- The Chair of the Group may seek limited administrative support from the College Office.
- The Special Interest Group is encouraged to hold a workshop/seminar during the Annual Scientific Congress in liaison with the Program Committee and this meeting is to be open to all Members of the College, whether registered as members of the group or not.
- The costs incurred by the Group other than those associated with the meeting in item 5 will be the responsibility of the Group itself unless specific arrangements are made with the College. If no salient activities have occurred, a nil report is to be provided.
- A report of the salient activities of the Committee for the previous financial year is to be provided to the College by 31 July each year for inclusion in the College’s Annual Report
|Australian and New Zealand Glaucoma Interest Group
(Formerly Glaucoma Club)
|Australian and New Zealand Society of Retinal Specialists
(Formerly Vitreo-Retinal SIG)
|Communications and Information Technology||M Hennessy|
|Inflammatory Diseases||PJ McCluskey|
|Ocular Oncology||ME Giblin|
|Overseas Aid||Dr Geoff Cohn
Dr Richard Rawson
|Refractive Surgery & Contact Lens||CNJ McGhee|
|Women in Ophthalmology||FA Walker|
|Younger Fellows||J Chen|